Effective as of May 1, 2018
Me-n-you.com allows you to access certain premium features or content in exchange for a one-time or recurring fee, as applicable to the relevant features or content (collectively, each a “Paid Service” and collectively the “Paid Services”). The Paid Services include Me-n-You feature-based subscription and other Me-n-You services which may be offered by Me-n-You in the future. Your transactions and any other use of the Paid Services are subject to these Me-n-You Paid Services Terms of Service (“Paid Service Terms”).
1. Your Acceptance
Each time you place an order for a Paid Services (including when you order individual subscriptions), you enter into a separate contract for services on these Terms. When you complete a purchase, you signify that you wish to enter into a binding contract for the provision of the applicable Paid Services.
2. Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Payment: Me-n-you accepts payment via the current payment method indicated prior to purchase, which may include any form of payment that we make available to you from time to time. You must have a valid accepted form of payment on file in order to purchase Paid Services or participate in free trial offers or other free offers related to the Paid Services. You agree to abide by any relevant Terms of Services or other legal agreement, whether with Me-n-you or a third party, that governs your use of a given payment processing method. Prices for any Paid Service may change at any time, and Me-n-you does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering. You agree to pay for any Paid Service that you order. Me-n-you will charge your credit card or other form of payment for the price listed on the relevant Paid Service offer, along with any additional amounts relating to applicable taxes, bank fees and currency fluctuations. If you purchase any automatically renewing subscriptions, you agree that Me-n-you will charge the payment method on file on the first day of each billing period for the relevant subscription, and if the payment method on file becomes invalid due to an expired credit card or other similar reason and we are unable to charge you on the next billing period, Me-n-you reserves the right to immediately revoke your access to any Paid Services you have ordered until you update your payment method. If you fail to update your payment method within a reasonable amount of time, Me-n-you may cancel your subscription.
In addition, Paid Services may subject you to fees and taxes charged per usage and/or terms. By using a Paid Service, you agree to pay the fees and any taxes incurred at the time of usage. Paid Service Fees may be paid via the current payment method indicated prior to purchase, or deducted from your transaction proceeds. Regardless of payment device, we reserve the right to collect Paid Service Fees by deduction from your transaction proceeds.
Taxes: If Me-n-you is required to collect or pay any taxes in connection with your purchase of a Paid service, such taxes will be charged to you at the time of each purchase transaction. Additionally, if required by law, you are responsible for reporting and paying certain taxes in connection with your purchase and use of a Paid Service, Such taxes may include duties, customs fees, or other taxes (other than income tax), along with any related penalties or interest, as applicable to your purchase or country of purchase.
Refunds: You can cancel your purchase and receive a refund as long as you have not commenced using the relevant Paid Service ordered and you make your request no later than 7 working days after your order is completed. Please note that if your order includes a free trial (as described below), the 7 day period for requesting a refund begins at the beginning of the free trial, not when you are subsequently billed for the Paid Service. Requests for refunds must be directed to our customer support team by contacting the customer support team at email@example.com. We reserve the right to approve or deny refund requests after 7 working days at our sole discretion, except where the Paid Service is defective. In the event a refund is issued after 7 days for any subscription Paid Service, you may be issued a partial refund that is pro-rated for the remaining time left on the subscription. If you receive a refund for any reason, Me-n-you reserves the right to terminate your access to the relevant Paid Service purchased.
Subscription Cancellations: If you purchase a subscription to a Paid Service that automatically renews, you may cancel the subscription any time before the end of the current billing period and the cancellation will take effect on the next billing period. You will retain access to the Paid Service from the time you cancel until the start of the next billing period. And will not receive a refund or credit for any remaining days in your current billing period.
Free Trials: Me-n-you may offer free trials to new Paid Service subscribers. If you purchase a subscription to a Paid Service that includes a free trial, you will receive free access to such Paid Service for the duration of the free trial period. At the end of the applicable free trial period, you will be charged the price of the subscription and will continue to be charged until you cancel your subscription. To avoid any charges, you must cancel before the end of the free trial period.
3. Me-n-you Payment Processing Fees
Me-n-you's payment processing fees are 5% per transaction made through the me-n-you website, regardless of payment method. You won’t pay fees for any payment, including cash, cheque, and other tender made outside the me-n-you website.
4. Accessing Paid Services
Devices and Usage requirement. Certain types of Paid Services may require you to use a device that meets the system and compatibility requirements for such Paid Service, which may change from time to time. For further information on supported devices and technical requirements, visit our Support Page *.
Subject to payment of any charges to access Paid Services, and your compliance with all terms of this Agreement, Me-n-you grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license, during the applicable usage period, to access and view the Paid Service in accordance with the Usage Rules, for personal or commercial use. We may automatically remove Paid Services from your compatible device after the end of its usage period.
When you use the Paid Service, you may not (or attempt to):
- use the Paid Service in an illegal manner or for an illegal purpose;
- share your Me-n-you website account password with someone else to allow them to access any Paid Service that such person did not order;
- copy, sell, rent, or sublicense the Paid Services to any third party;
- circumvent, reverse-engineer, modify, disable, or otherwise tamper with any security technology that Me-n-you uses to protect the Paid Service or encourage or help anyone else to do so;
- access the Paid Service other than by means authorized by Me-n-you; or remove any proprietary notices or labels on Paid Services.
Changes or Discontinuation of Paid Services. Me-n-you reserves the right to change the availability of Paid Services. In addition, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any Paid Service with or without notice to you and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension, or termination. However, this will not affect your ability to request a refund as described above.
Removal or Unavailability of Content. In certain cases, content available within a Paid Service may become unavailable due to restrictions from our partners who license us such content or other legal or policy reasons. Me-n-you will have no liability to you for any such unavailability. If Me-n-you choose to issue you a refund, the refund of your purchase price shall be your sole remedy.
Changes to the Paid Service Terms. We may also change these Paid Service Terms from time to time so we encourage you to periodically review the most up-to-date version at *website*. If the Paid Service Terms change, you will have the opportunity to review the new terms when you next purchase any Paid Service. By completing the purchase, you signify your agreement to the new Paid Service Terms, and further, that they will apply to your use of the Service as a whole (including any Paid Service you have purchased in the past) and all subsequent purchases (until the Paid Service Terms change again). If you refuse to accept the updated Paid Service Terms then you may not buy any additional Paid Services and the latest version of the Paid Service Terms that you accepted will continue to apply to your use of the previously purchased Paid Services.
9. Other Terms
1) You acknowledge and agree that certain content available in the Paid Services may be considered offensive to some people and that such content may not be labeled as such. Additionally, certain descriptions of Paid Services or content available in the Paid Services are not guaranteed to be accurate. You agree to use the Paid Services at your own risk and, subject to applicable laws, Me-n-you will have no liability to you for any content that you find offensive.
2) The Paid Services are being provided by Me-n-you.com., reachable via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Complaints and/or feedback about your Paid Service experience may be directed to our customer support team at email@example.com.
4) You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Me-n-you has no responsibility to you for) your use of any Paid Service, any breach of your obligations under the Paid Service Terms, and for the consequences (including loss or damage of any kind which Me-n-you may suffer) of any such breach.
5) You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for paying all fees in a timely manner and for providing us with a valid credit card or other form of payment acceptable to Me-n-you. In addition, you acknowledge that your online acceptances constitute a binding agreement between you and Me-n-you and signify your intent to be bound to such online acceptances.
6) Subject to applicable laws, in no event will Me-n-you or its affiliates aggregate liability for any and all causes of action brought by you or your agents arising from or related to the services exceed the payments actually received and retained by Me-n-you from you for the Paid Services.
7) Unless not permitted by applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that these Paid Service Terms, your transaction for the Paid Service, and your relationship with Me-n-you under these Paid Service Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, without respect to its conflict of law principles, and any claim or dispute that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Me-n-you Website and the Paid Services will be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Burnaby, BC, Canada.
8) You acknowledge and agree that your transaction for the Paid Service is with Me-n-you.com.
There are many different ways you can use our services - to create and share content, to display and advertise your brand or to store and search for information pertinent to your brand. When you share information with us, for example by creating a Me-n-you account, we can make those services even better, such as offering more relevant services. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these *key terms* first. Your privacy matters to Me-n-you so whether you are new to Me-n-you or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices - and if you have any questions *contact us*.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Me-n-you account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, and phone number to store with your account.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you create and edit your menu or when orders are completed.
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by Me-n-you, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- Details of how you used our services
- Time and date of access
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Me-n-you account.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Location information
When you use Me-n-you services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Me-n-you with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a Me-n-you service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device.
Information we collect when you are signed in to Me-n-you may be associated with your Me-n-you Account. When information is associated with your Me-n-you Account, we treat it as personal information. You may access or manage information that is associated with your Me-n-you Account.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Me-n-you and our users. We also use this information to analyze customer preferences when they visit your location.
When you contact Me-n-you, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information we collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Me-n-you unless one of the following circumstance applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Me-n-you when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With domain administrators
If your Me-n-you Account is managed for you by a domain administrator, then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Me-n-you Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- View statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding any restaurant activity.
- Change your account password.
- Suspend or terminate your account access.
- Access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- Receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request.
- For legal reason
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Me-n-you if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Me-n-you, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We work hard to protect Me-n-you and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Me-n-you employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities